Companies hire occupational safety and health managers to design, develop, and deploy effective safety management systems within the organization. This program is designed for corporate and facility safety managers or directors who are responsible for establishing or managing their organization's safety and health program. Emphasis is placed on gaining the knowledge and skills needed to design, develop, and deploy a world-class safety management system
If you are currently a safety manager, it's essential you complete this program. By completing this program, you will be able to:
- Understanding OSHA's regulatory requirements.
- Develop the skills needed to build an effective management system.
- Understand the safety manager's role, responsibilities and qualifications needed to be successful.
- Continue to build on your leadership skills and ability to effect positive change.
- 1.700 Introduction to Safety Management
- 2.701 Effective Safety Committee Operations
- 3.702 Effective Accident Investigation
- 4.712 Safety Supervision and Leadership
- 5.716 Safety Management System Evaluation
- 6.717 Emergency Action Plans
- 7.718 Fire Prevention Plans
- 8.719 Fleet Safety Management
- 9.722 Ergonomics Program Management
DURATION: 1 WEEK